As a Product Manager you will:
- Work closely together with our product marketing to implement our product roadmap.
- Take the overall responsibility for the new releases of the OpenWorkdesk product suite (including the new MobileWorkdesk offering) working alongside a first class engineering team.
- Be responsible for managing the requirements and prioritizing the product backlog.
- Be the heart and soul of the product as well as the primary technical contact for our partners, consultants and engineers.
- Work on specifications and oversee feasibility studies as well as technical concepts.
- Detect improvement potentials in the depths of the product.
- Be involved in international committees for the further development of the open standard CMIS.
Who you are
You have the ability and willingness to actively work and coordinate with an international team. You take full responsibility in meeting deadlines and delivering with top quality, in a self-sufficient manner. Furthermore, you believe in the superiority of a Commercial Open Source Business Model.
We expect from you
- Ideally, 2 - 4 years of experience in Product Management delivering ECM/BPM solutions for Enterprises.
- Experience in best practices for managing a complex product backlog. Working effectively with our Engineering team is critical to deliver new requirements and improvements of existing functionality quickly and at a high quality into the product.
- A strong understanding and passion for user experience and design.
- A good technical background, that is essential for a better understanding of the challenges the Engineering team is facing.
- Strong communication skills because you will instruct the Engineering team as well as talk directly to customers and partners about their needs in order to include their requirements in the product backlog. A previous consulting experience would be ideal for this role.
- To be fluent in English, both in written and verbal communication skills.
- Willingness and ability to travel up to 20% of the time.
- BS/BA degree, German Diplom or equivalent experience.
- A structured work style, good self-organization and high self-motivation.
- The ability to achieve good working results even under stress and in spite of manifold tasks.
What we offer
- Informal and team-oriented environment with strong customer focus
- interesting and challenging assignments
- good opportunities for professional development
- competitive compensation with a fixed salary plus commission
Who we are
WeWebU is a software product company that places value on an open and informal environment, and we want you to have fun at work! We are able to offer you one of the most knowledge-intensive environments within our field. Our OpenWorkdesk is the best way to realize content-centric business applications. We collaborate with the Open Source community and are actively working with the leading vendors from the software industry like IBM and Alfresco on the further development of the Open Standard CMIS. WeWebU is headquartered in Herzogenaurach near Nuremberg. With the headquarters of the two well-known companies Adidas and Puma, Herzogenaurach is the world capital of sports, providing a good mix of Franconian “Gemütlichkeit” and international flair. WeWebU’s growing international business is supported by a lot of partners in many countries in Europe, North America and Africa.
You will have your primary workplace at our headquarters in Herzogenaurach, Germany, but up to 20% travelling within EMEA and occasionally North-America will occur.
Does this sound interesting?
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have questions, please contact Valeria Wilhelm (email@example.com, phone: +49 (9132) 83660-27).