History - Over 10 Successful Years full of Innovation
- Announcment of MobileWorkdesk, the first enterprise ready mobile ECM solution
- Alfresco and WeWebU announce global technology partnership for Transactional Content Management
- WeWebU OpenWorkdesk is Alfresco EMEA Solution of the Year.
- WeWebU OpenWorkdesk supports CMIS.
- Going Open Source with WeWebU OpenWorkdesk Community Edition. Launch of the community website openworkdesk.org.
- Active Member of the OASIS Technical Committee for Content Management Interoperability Services (CMIS).
- Legal transformation of the company into a stock corporation. The new name WeWebU Software AG marks the end of the transition phase from a services provider into an international operating independent software vendor (ISV).
- WeWebU becomes IBM Advanced Business Partner and - with the products WeWebU OpenWorkdesk and WeWebU Zero-Install Desktop Integration - the first German Business Partner to be accredited for IBM Information On Demand Specialty.
- First WeWebU OpenWorkdesk project in the USA with our partner RSCA.
- Enhancement of our product portfolio with the initial release of the unique WeWebU Zero-Install Desktop Integration.
- Further growth of the company means moving into an additional location in Herzogenaurach.
- WeWebU presented the OpenECM-Framework. For the first time it was possible to implement content centric applications which can be run on the ECM platforms of different leading vendors.
- ValueNet partnership with FileNet.
- WeWebU presented the WeWebU Workdesk as one of the world's first ECM solutions, based on the FileNet P8 architecture.
- WeWebU received a major order for a highly-scalable document management system from Siemens Healthcare.
- WeWebU moved into a larger office.
- WeWebU carried out numerous larger workflow and archiving projects e.g. at DATEV and Cortal Consors Discountbroker.
- Stefan Waldhauser and Jens Dahl founded WeWebU as an ECM Services Provider in Herzogenaurach, Germany.